Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Top 5 Favorite Mecha Designs

Hod's Top 5 Gundam Mecha Designs

 

These are some of my top 5 favorite designs from the Gundam franchise. After seeing all of my top picks you may notice how I have a particular taste when it comes to MS design. I will of course supply video evidence.

#5 AMX-107 Bawoo

 To me this is a unique design that has a weird gimmick of separating the MS into 2 smaller flying bits but I like the look of it overall and I love the Re-Bawoo from Gundam Unicorn Manga.

#4 Gundam Zabanya

This Gundam does deathblossom and really is built for fighting numbers but the design is solid and much more of a gunslinger than a sniper.


  #3  XXXG-01 Gundam Heavyarms

  This Gundam has lots of dakka and can macross missile massacre most opponents. Its only weakness is that it can run out of ammunition pretty fast if the pilot is not careful.

 
#2 ZGMF-X23S Saviour Gundam

    Combining the transformation mechanic and a solid paint design make this MS one of my favorites. It has the capability for hit and run attacks but it also has some powerful plasma cannons for hitting hard.


  #1 Gundam Airmaster

   This is an overall favorite of mine. This MS is all about hit and run attacks and has a great looking Mobile Armor mode as well. The twin buster rifles make it a good gunfighter though it's melee is mostly using kicks and punches as it has no beam sabers. It makes it up with superior maneuverability.



  let me know in the comments what your favorite Mobile suits are.

No comments:

Post a Comment